Statement of Purpose
The mission of the Alliance for Green Hills is to advocate for improvements to the neighborhood, with a focus on multi-modal transportation options, beautification and access to open community spaces.
- To proactively seek feasible projects to improve our community;
- To advocate for timely implementation of community improvement projects;
- To prioritize projects that will enhance our multi-modal transportation options;
- To advocate for pedestrian and biker-friendly infrastructure;
- To promote access to open community spaces;
- To beautify existing commercial and community spaces;
- To locate private funding sources for community improvement projects;
- To support the mission of The Green Hills Action Partners (TGHAP, established 1999), which provides a neutral forum for developers, businesses and residents to share information about community growth;
- To advocate for allocation of government resources in furtherance of our goals.